Friday, June 23, 2017

Treasuretrooper Proof of Payment 2017

Treasuretrooper is a survey site with a Flawless reputation for over a 10 years. Members earn money by completing Daily Surveys, making short phone calls, downloading apps, watching videos, completing tasks, paid to search the net etc.


3 Simple Ways I Earn Money
Although there are many ways to make money with Treasuretrooper I only utilize a 3 free features. I only use, cash mobile, cash calls and the referral program to make money on Treasuretrooper, all my methods and my PayPal payment proof are featured below.

My Treasuretrooper Proof of Payment 2017

Now that you know how I earn money let me show you my current proof of payment.

Below is a screenshot of one of my latest payment from Treasuretrooper made directly to  my PayPal account.



How To Join Treasuretrooper 
The easiest way to join is by visiting treasuretrooper and signing up for free. TreasureTrooper pays you $1 just for signing up!

After providing your email and first name you'll have to create a password and give your mailing address. Once you’ve received the confirmation email and clicked the link, you’re ready to go!

TreasureTrooper is open to residents worldwide, However, US, Canada, and UK residents will find that they have the most success.

Get Paid to Download Apps
 With Cash Mobile I'm able to earn $5 or more an hour easily downloading apps on your smartphone - here's the cool part  --- every app you download you're paid $0.50 (we're talking about real PayPal money) so imagine $0.50 every 3 or 4 minutes.

Cash Mobile Down Side
The apps always credit although some take 24 to 48 hours before the money is credited to your account but they always credit. Be patient, have faith and work hard.

Get Paid to Make Short Calls
Members can also make money through a feature called, cash calls. This means you call advertisers, ask a few questions and then listening to what they have to say. Payouts range between $0.50 and $1.50 per call.

Want to make more money online with survey site and GPT Sites? Join these top 5 highest paying legit survey sites and free methods.
  1. Swagbucks
  2. Gifthulk
  3. Points2shop
  4. Get-Paid
  5. Facebook Money
Treasuretrooper Referral Program
The other methods I used to make money with Treasuretrooper is the two-level referral program which is the greatest because it runs like a clock. Members actually use the site and make money all-day long. Treasuretrooper also has a very active forum and a proof of payment gallery.

To sign up now, click here!